Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm gonna tell them all to go kick rocks

instead of telling them to go fuck themselves. Kicking rocks sounds so much more mature and fun, who needs to swear anymore? I've been swearing my whole life. My father used to tell me I talked like a truck driver. I guess that's insulting to truck drivers who are nice family men and don't swear.

Swearing is like my back up device. When all else fails just throw out a few F bombs and let them explode all over people's faces. It is most fun to do at work in the lunchroom. You wait until the older ladies come in when they are talking about dancing with the stars, then you start swearing up a storm. Throw in a cunt for good measure and the room is yours.

When I turn 30 in 44 days I wonder if my swearing will decrease or increase. Does turning 30 mean you have to mature to no swearing? I waited most of my childhood to turn an age where I could swear all I want and not be yelled at for it.

I guess until I figure it out you can all go fucking kick rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment